Win Free Energy For A Year
You stand the chance to win FREE energy for a year.
If we are able to compare your energy prices and negotiate a better deal on your behalf you’ll automatically be entered into our Win Free Energy Competition.
The winner will also be given the option of nominating a charity of their choice to receive the prize, provided the charity is in the UK.
With all you stand to save, everyone’s a winner!
- This is valid for all BAS Energy customers that have a contract for either Commercial Gas or Electricity signed by the 23rd Dec 2017.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday the 29th January 2018 with details of the winner published on our website along with a review of the customer and a basic interview.
- They can win either 12 months Gas or Electricity usage fully paid up to a Maximum Value of £2000.
- This is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- The money will be paid to the supplier against the Account created for the Energy Contract and will show as a credit
- By entering this competition you accept these terms and conditions.
- You agree that by entering into this competition, any personal details supplied by you (including photographs), may be used by BAS Energy for the purpose of conducting this promotion.
- BAS Energy will publish the winners’ names. By entering this competition, you agree that promotional photographs may be taken and reasonably used by BAS Energy.
- The competition is not open to employees of BAS Energy or anyone connected with this promotion.
- BAS Energy takes no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed and will not accept entries that are spoilt or incomplete.
- This is a random prize draw and BAS Energy’s award of the winner will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no alternative will be offered.
- If the winner decides to cancel their contract with BAS Energy with all, or any part of, the competition credit remaining on their account, BAS Energy will cancel the remaining credit.
- The winner may nominate a charity of their choice to receive the prize if they so desire provided the charity is within the UK.